时间：2016-03-12 10:24:07本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
1______. 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______
6. Where did Kate go this summer vacation?
A. China. B. America. C. England.
7. How many times has Kate been there?
A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three.
8. Which place didn’t Kate visit?
A. New York. B. Boston. C. Chicago.
9. How did Kate go there with her parents?
A. By plane. B. By train. C. By ship.
10. How much did they pay together?
A. $5, 500. B. $5, 600. C. $6, 500.
1. (2012•枣庄中考)Peter has never been to a water park, ________.
A. I haven’t neither B. I haven’t too
C. Me, too D. Me neither
2. The corn, potato and tomato are plants that were first ________ in America by Columbus.
A. invented B. grown
C. discovered D. found out
3. —Do you know ________ the population of Chengdu?
—Yes. It’s more than 10 million.
A. how many are B. how much is
C. what is D. what are
4. Don’t forget ________ when you go to work.
A. waking me up B. wake up me
C. to wake up me D. to wake me up
5. ________ you come, you can see beautiful flowers in our school yard.
A. Whatever B. Wherever
C. Whenever D. Whoever
6. Tom likes Chinese food, ________ Sichuan food.
A. especially B. probably C. simply D. really
7. (2012•重庆中考)Sanya is a beautiful city. I ________ there twice.
A. have gone B. have been
C. have gone to D. have been to
8. I________ a tour guide for 7 months.
A. became B. was
C. have been D. have become
9. I have been to many cities, ________ Beijing, Nanjing, Guangzhou and Hangzhou.
A. such as B. such
C. look like D. for example
10. In our school, ________of the English teachers________ women.
A. three quarters; are B. three quarter; are
C. third quarter; is D. third quarters; are
The first Disneyland in Europe was opened in France in 1992. At first, it was known 1 “Euro-Disney”, but it was renamed “Disneyland Paris” in 1994. It is now one of the most successful Disney theme 2 in the world with up to 70, 000 3 a day during the warm summer months.
The park has five different sections(部分) called “lands”. Each land has its own unusual and exciting features(特点). The five different lands are called Main Street USA, Adventure land, Frontier land, Fantasyland and Disneyland. After 4 the lands, you can have a meal in one of the many restaurants in the park or you can meet 5 and Donald Duck. 6 not visit Disney Village? In Disney Village you can relax and 7 the beautiful scenery, go shopping or visit a nightclub. For people who would like to stay for more than one day, there are seven 8 . The Newport Bay Club is one of these hotels and is, in fact, the 9 hotel in Western Europe.
We know that you will love Disneyland because it has 10 for everyone. Book your trip of a lifetime now!
1. A. for B. as C. with D. at
2. A. places B. garden C. museums D. parks
3. A. children B. visitors C. players D. men
4. A. living B. staying C. working D. visiting
5. A. Superman B. Walt Disney
C. Tom and Jerry D. Mickey Mouse
6. A. What B. How C. When D. Why
7. A. enjoy B. watch C. hear D. receive
8. A. houses B. hotels C. places D. homes
9. A. small B. Larger C. largest D. smaller
10. A. something B. everything
C. anything D. nothing
One evening three men came to a station and asked a porter(搬运工)，“What time is the next train for London? ”
The porter said, “You’ve just missed one. They go every hour. The next one is at ten o’clock. ”“That’s all right, ”they said, “We will go and have a drink. ”So they went to a refreshment room (茶点室). A minute or two after ten o’clock they came and said to the porter, “Has the train gone? ”
“Yes. It went at ten o’clock, ”he said.
“That’s all right. ”They said， “We will go and have another drink. ”So they went back again.
They missed the eleven o’clock train in the same way, and the porter said, “Now the next train is the last one; if you miss that, you won’t get to London today. ”Twelve o’clock came, and the three men ran quickly out of the refreshment room.
Two of them got into the train just as the train was leaving, but the third one didn’t run fast enough, and the train went out. The porter went up to the third man and said, “I told you this was the last train. Why didn’t you come earlier? ”
The man stood there and laughed for a long time. Then he said, “I was going to London; they only came here to see me off. ”
1. The three men came to the station because _______.
A. they wanted to have a drink there
B. they wanted to talk with a porter
C. they wanted to find out when the next train was for London
D. they wanted to see a friend off
2. They went to the refreshment room because _______.
A. they could know when the next train came
B. the porter asked them to do so
C. they could drink there when they were waiting for the train
D. they had to do so
3. Why did they go to have another drink?
A. Because they were so thirsty.
B. Because they didn’t want to leave then.
C. Because the train hadn’t arrived.
D. Because they missed the ten o’clock train.
4. How did they miss the eleven o’clock train?
A. They didn’t know when the train left.
B. They drank too much to catch the train.
C. The train left earlier.
D. They came out of the refreshment room too late.
5. From this passage, we know that _______.
A. the third man didn’t get to London that night
B. two of the men wanted to go to London
C. the third man was very clever
D. the third man didn’t want to get into the train
1. Have you ever b_______ to a museum?
2. I hope that they will have a w_______ time in the amusement park.
3. I decided that the most exciting thing in the h_______ is traveling.
4. He has been a tour g_______ for a lot of years.
5. Many people, e _______young people like American movies.
6. —Where is Mr. Brown?
—He _______ (go) to the library. He wants to borrow some library books.
7. The worker_______ (plant) many trees. He _______ (do) it the day before yesterday.
8. We _______ (learn) English for more than two years.
9. She had some problems _______ (get) on with her classmates last term.
10. Hainan Island is a good place _______ (take) winter holidays.
A. I’ll ask my uncle to show you how to surf.
B. No, I have never been there.
C. He taught me surfing.
D. I can go surfing with you.
E. I went to Sanya with my parents.
A: Hi, Tom. I haven’t seen you for a few days. Where have you been?
A: Really? What’s the weather like in Sanya?
B: Oh, it’s very warm. My uncle is working there. He likes water sports, especially swimming and surfing. He is good at surfing. 2 Now I can surf by myself. Have you ever been to Sanya?
A: 3 I think I can go there this summer.
B: Great! I will go to Sanya this summer, too. 4
A: It sounds cool, but I don’t know how to surf.
B: Don’ t worry. 5
A: By the way, where is your uncle now?
B: He has gone to Beijing on business.
1. _______ 2. _______ 3. _______ 4. _______ 5. _______
1.你是一个叫李娜的女生，17岁，你想成为一名导游，将来(in the future)能带外宾(foreigner)参观北京。
Ⅰ.(Ⅰ)1. My favorite season is Autumn.
2. Have you ever been to that island?
3. Have you ever seen a fox?
4. I have taken the temperature.
5. Mr. King is an excellent tour guide.
(Ⅱ)M: Hello, Kate. I didn’t see you for a long time this summer vacation. Where did you go?
W: Oh, Bob, I went to America with my parents.
M: You have been to America?
W: Yeah. I have been there three times.
M: Three times? That’s so cool! Where did you go when you were in America?
W: First, we went to New York, Washington D. C. . Then we visited Chicago. Later, we got to Hollywood Film Studio! We had great fun there!
M: Really? How did you go there? By plane?
W: Yes. But it was too expensive. It cost us $6, 500 in all.
M: What do you think of these places?
W: They are all good places to visit. But I really think Washington D. C. is beautiful but crowded. New York is too touristy. As for Hollywood, I think it is the best place for enjoying yourself if you are a movie fan.
M: That’s true. There are many famous movie stars and movie places. It is really worth watching.
W: OK, I will. I am afraid I can’t wait. Next vacation, I hope my parents can help me realize my dream!
Ⅱ.1. 【解析】选 D。由前句句意“彼得从未去过水上公园”以及选择项可知后句句意是“我也没去过。”A、 B两项是错误的句子。“Me，too. ”用于表示前后两者都是肯定的情形，“Me neither. ”用于表示前后两者都是否定的情形。故选D。
2. 【解析】选C。invent“发明”;grow“种植”;discover“发现”;find out“查明”。句意: 玉米、土豆和西红柿是哥伦布在美洲首次发现的。故选C。
3.【解析】选C。询问人口数量用句型“What is the population of. . . ? ” 故选C。
4. 【解析】选D。 一方面， wake sb. up 中up是副词，当宾语是代词时应置于中间;另一方面，forget to do sth. 忘记干某事(未干);句意：当你去上班时不要忘记把我叫醒。故选D。
6. 【解析】选A。especially“尤其”;probably“或许”;simply“仅仅”;really“的确”。句意: 汤姆喜欢中国食品，尤其是四川菜。故选A。
7. 【解析】选B。考查现在完成时的用法。have been to表示去过某地;have gone to表示去了某地。由上下文语境可知“我去过两次”。故选B。
8. 【解析】选C。一方面，由时间状语for 7 months可知用现在完成时;另一方面become是非延续性动词，不能和一段时间状语连用，故选C。
9.【解析】选A。such as“像……样的, 诸如……之类的”;such“如此的”;look like “看上去像”;for example“例如, 举个例子”。such as用来表示列举，而for example用来表示举例说明，故选A。
10. 【解析】选A。一方面，四分之三的英语表述是three quarters; 另一方面，当“分数+of+名词”作主语时，谓语动词应与名词保持一致，故选A。
Ⅲ. 1.【解析】选B。be known as“被认为;被认为是”， 固定搭配。故选B。
3. 【解析】选B。由语境知此处指在夏季几个月份期间参观Disneyland Paris的游客一天达70, 000人。visitor“游客”。故选B。
5. 【解析】选D。由句中“Donald Duck”可知其前应为“Mickey Mouse”与之呼应。
6. 【解析】选D。Why not. . . ? 意为“为什么不……?”常用来提出建议，固定句型。故选D。
8. 【解析】选B。由其后句“The Newport Bay Club is one of these hotels. . . ”可知其前句空格处应填hotels。
9. 【解析】选C。 由句中表示范围的“in Western Europe”可知应用最高级形式。故选C。
2. 【解析】选C。从they said, “We will go and have a drink. ”及“So they went to a refreshment room. ”可判断出，他们只是去那儿等车。
3. 【解析】选D。从“It went at ten o’clock, ”及“That’s all right. ”They said, “We’ll go and have another drink. ”可排除A、B及C三个选项。
4. 【解析】选D。从“They missed the eleven o’clock train in the same way, ”及上文得知，他们错过11点钟的车又是因为从茶点室出来晚了。
Ⅴ.(Ⅰ)答案：1. been 2. wonderful 3. holiday 4. guide
(Ⅱ)答案：6. has gone7. has planted; did8. have learned9. getting10. to take
Ⅵ. 答案：1～5. ECBDA
I’m a 17-year-old girl student. My name is Li Na. I want to be a tour guide after I leave school. And I hope I can show foreigners round Beijing in the future. However, I know that I have to improve my English, so I’ve started taking English lessons at Beijing Language School. I’ve been studying for more than a year. I’ve improved my listening skills and I speak English better than before. I’m sure I’ll be a good tour guide when I leave school.