必胜高考网 > 外语类 > 英语六级 > 口语 >

英语六级口语场景练习题

时间: 楚欣2 口语

  Is it still vacant?

  你们有哪些职位空缺?

  What kind of vacancies do you have?

  我在外面招工牌上看到要招一名水管工,招到了吗?

  I saw a vacancy board outside for a plumber. Has the vacancy been filled?

  我想找个工作,这儿有吗?

  I’m looking for a job. Is it possible to find one here?

  我想知道你们是否有会计的工作。

  I’d like to know if you have got any job for an accountant.

  你们是否有兼职口译员的工作?

  Do you have any job for a part-time interpreter?

  你们公司有打字员空缺吗?

  Have you any vacancies for a typist in your firm?

  我今天在报纸上看到你们招聘销售经理的广告。我想问一下这个职位现在还空着吗?

  I’m enquiring about your advertisement for a sales manager in today’s newspaper. Is this position still open?

  我还能申请这个空缺的职位吗?

  Can I still apply for the open position?

  英语六级口语场景练习题:商品检验

  As an integral part of the contract,the inspection of goods has its special importance.

  作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

  Let's take up the question of inspection today?

  今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。

  The inspection of commodity is no easy job.

  商检工作不是那么简单。

  Mr.Black is inspecting the goods.

  布莱克先生正在商品检验。

  We should inspect the goods to see if there is any breakage.

  我们要检查一下这批货物是否有破损。

  The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

  出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

  The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

  商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

  Let us define the inspection rights.

  让我们界定一下商检的权力。

  There might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

  商检的结果可能会发生争议。

  We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.

  如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。

  Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

  您希望在哪里复验商品?

  The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

  进口商在货到后有权复验商品。

  What's the time limit for the reinspection?

  复验的时限是什么时候?

  It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

  货的测试和复验起来比较复杂。

  The results from inspection and the reinspection do not cioncide with each other.

  检验和复验的结果有出入。

  Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality does not confirm to the contract?

  如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?

  The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Burear or by any of its branches.

  检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

  The commissioner of your bureau will sign the Inspection Certificate.

  检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。

  Our certificates are made valid with the official seal.

  我们的证明书以盖公章有效。

  As a rule,our certificate is made out bilinguistically.

  通常证明书是用双语开具的。

  Our goods must be up to export standards before going into the market.

  我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后才能投入市场。

  Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?

  你们联系公证方便吗?

  We have the best surveyor,China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.

  我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。

60777